Admission to Intermediate Course
- Passed Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2)and Foundation Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India/ Graduation in any discipline other than Fine Arts/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination of CAT of the Institute/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination and Competency Level Part II Examination of CAT of the Institute
- Passed Foundation of ICSI/Intermediate of ICAI by whatever name called along with 10+2.
- Documents to be enclosed with application form:
Students desirous to undergo Postal Coaching
can now apply for Registration ONLINE, Required documents are as follows:-
1. Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate
2. Attested copy of 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement
3. Attested copy of the degree
4. 3(Three) Passport size photographs –
1. Pasted on the form
2. One pasted on Identity Card and
3. One to be attached with the application.
(Attestation should be by any member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India /The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/The Institute of Company Secretaries of India/Parliament/Stage Legislative Assembly or a Gazetted Officer or a Principal of a college)
4. Candidates awaiting results of qualifying examinations may also apply for PROVISIONAL admission.
5. Last date for admission to Intermediate Course.
a) For December Term Examination , cut off date for admission is 31st May of same year.
b) For June Term Examination , cut off date for admission is 30th November of the previous year.
6. Syllabus for Intermediate Course:
|Paper||GROUP – I||Paper||GROUP – II|
Law,Ethics And Governance
Cost Accounting And Financial Management
|Operation Management & Information System|
Cost & Management Accountancy
Company Accounts And Audit