III. CA Intermediate
1. Register with the Board of Studies of CA Institute for the Intermediate Course
2. After registering for CA Intermediate a candidate has to undergo a self study course of 8 months.
3. A candidate has to complete 4 Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS) anytime after registering for Intermediate Course but before commencement of the practical training.
4. The subjects of CA Intermediate are classified into two groups which a student can study and appear in the examination either group-wise or both the groups together.
5. CA Intermediate exams are held in MAY and NOVEMBER Every Year.
6. The subjects of CA Intermediate are as follows:
|GROUP I||GROUP II|
|Paper 1: Accounting Paper 2: Business Laws, Ethics & Communication Paper 3: Cost Accounting & Financial Management Paper 4: Taxation : I.Tax(60), GST(40)||Paper 5: Advanced Accounting Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance Paper 7: Enterprise Information Systems(50) & Strategic Management(50) Paper 8: Financial Management(60) & Economics for Finance(40)|
1. Articleship will start only after completion of ICITSS and after passing either GROUP I or GROUP II or both GROUPS of CA Intermediate.
2. Join Articleship under a practicing Chartered Accountant and undergo 3 years of training.
3. Complete Advanced Four Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology & Soft Skills (AICITSS) during the last 2 years of practical training but before appearing in CA Final.