1. After passing CA Intermediate, register for CA-Final Course.
2. Collect study material and study for final examination.
3. Appear for Final Examination after completing 2 1⁄2 years of practical training and complete balance 6 months of training.
4. Pass final examination and enroll for membership.
5. The subjects for CA-Final Course are:
|GROUP I||GROUP II|
|Paper 1: Financial Reporting Paper 2: Strategic Financial Management Paper 3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics Paper 4: Corporate and Economic Laws||Paper 5: Strategic Cost Management & Performance Evaluation Paper 6: Elective Paper (Out of 6 available options) Paper 7: Direct Tax Laws(70) & International Taxation(30) Paper 8: Indirect Tax Laws|