- Shashank S. Sharma, is a Chartered Accountant by Profession and a Teacher by Passion
- He has completed his graduation in Commerce from RTM Nagpur University.
- He has also cleared the post qualification courses of Diploma in Information Systems Audit and the Course on Concurrent Audit conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- He is the Founder Member of M/s. Mercurus Education where he has been guiding the students of CA, CS & CMA in the subjects of Business Law, Company Law, Economics and Taxation.
- He is also a faculty at Central Academy of Professional Studies, Nagpur where he has been teaching since 7 Years.
- He is also a visiting faculty at the Regional Training Institute, Nagpur which is one of the nine Regional Training Institutes of the Indian Audit & Accounts Department situated throughout the country for the training of AG Officers.
- He is a visiting faculty at ICAI and various coaching and training institutes and contributes articles regularly to reputed publications.
- He has a vast practical experience in the field of Corporate Laws, Due diligence for Official Liquidator of Companies, Amalgamation and Merger of Public Companies, Foreign Exchange Management and various Taxes and Audits.
Video Lectures Link
- CA INTERMEDIATE LAW BY CA SHASHANK SHARMA CAPS NAGPUR
- Contract of Indemnity - CA Intermediate - Corporate and other laws - CA Shashank Sharma
- Shashank Sharma - Part I
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No. : +91-9503518615