ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS :
- Rankholder at all levels of CA and CS including AIR-2 in CA Final
||All India 1st in Gr. II
||Cleared in 1st attempt
- Successfully completed the Certificate Course in GST, held by ICAI in March 2018.
- Scored Exemption (60 marks or above) in all subjects in CA Final and CA PCC exams.
- Scored 98 out of 100 marks in Costing & Financial Management subject in CA PCC (May 2010).
- Earlier he had obtained 2nd Position in CBSE Std. X examinations held in March 2006.
- Practicing Chartered Accountant, partner of M/s SPAN &Co., Nagpur since March 2012
- Faculty for Taxation subject of CA - Intermediate and for Accountancy subject of CA - CPT at Central Academy of Professional Studies (CAPS), Nagpur since April 2012.
- Faculty for Indirect Tax subject of CA Final at CAPS and ICAI
- Visiting faculty at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Visiting Faculty for Advanced Accounting, Finance & Taxation (400+ sessions till date) and for MS Excel at the National Academy of Direct Taxes (NADT) since 2013
- Visiting Faculty for Financial Management subject of PG Diploma in Business Management Course at Bhavan’s BP College of Communication & Management
- Conducted a 7-Day Study Course on Goods and Services Tax (GST) for 150+ professionals, businessmen and students in July 2017 at the onset of GST.
- Conducted at various forums more than 70 motivational seminars till date attended by 10000+ participants
- Co-Authored nationally published book on Financial Reporting for CA-Final
- Author of top quality updated comprehensive study material for CA Intermediate and CA Final Taxation
- Consistently mentoring and guiding students, who have gone on to become Nagpur toppers and All India Rank holders, batch after batch.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS :
- Guest of Honourable Prime Minister of India : Honoured by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India by inviting to witness the Republic Day Parade, 2007 from the Prime Minister’s Box at Rajpath, New Delhi in recognition of excellent academic performance in AISSE.
- Felicitation at the ICAI annual function by Union Minister of State for Corporate Affairs for CA Final examination Nov 2011:
- The R.K. Khanna - Past President Gold Medal for the second best candidate of examination.
- Shri N M Shah Silver Medal with Gold centering for overall second rank
- Shri Shailesh Kapadia Silver Medal with Gold centering for the Best candidate among the second best candidates of the year 2011.
- Was awarded the P.D.M. Agrawal Best Students Award from Nagpur Centre of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in 2011 & 2010
- Was awarded the prestigious C. Subramanyam Award by Bhavans for excellence in character in the Year 2003
- Received Vidarbha Gaurav Puraskar2009 for excellence in Academics
- Secured 3rd & 9th position in National Mathematics Talent Competition 2005 & 2003,respectively.
CO-CURRICULAR ACHIEVEMENTS :
- Has been innovatively conducting Weekly WOW Walks since March 2016, for bringing students close to the nature and for their self-development
- Participated in the 1st National Teachers’ Congress held in Pune from Sep 23-25, 2016, an event supported by AICTE and Government of Maharashtra
- Was a member of the Indian delegation of CA Students in the SAFA Countries CA Students’ Conference in Colombo, Sri Lanka in April 2011
- Involved actively in adventure trekking and has climbed the Kalsubai Peak (Highest Point of Maharashtra – 1646m) twice in December 2014 and January 2015, Indrahara Pass (Himalaya – 4342m) in August 2014, Rakhundi Peak (Himalaya – 3622m) in June 2016, Saurtal (Himalaya – 3700m) in June 2017 and Pha Konda Peak (Himalaya – 4250m) in June 2018.
- Successfully attended and completed a 10-day residential meditation course at Dhamma Giri Centre, Igatpuri (Vipassana International Academy) in August 2012
- Successfully completed a cycling brevet of 200 Km (in 12 Hours) in November 2015 and got the title of “Randonneur” by Audax Club Parisien, France
- Completed Half Marathon (21 Km Run) in November 2015 in event organised by Orange City Runners and later in February 2016 in Zero Mile Marathon
- Completed Nagpur Duathlon in Novice category (5 Km Run – 40 Km Cycling – 2.5 Km Run) in March 2016 in event organised by ProHealth Foundation.
- Nominated as a Member of the Young Member Empowerment subgroup under the Professional Development Committee of WIRC, ICAI for the year 2014-15.
- Secured 1st position in the Regional Level Elocution Contest held at Mumbai in August 2009 by WIRC of ICAI & represented the Western Region in the National Level Elocution Contest held at Pune in January 2010 by ICAI.
- Member of the Hall and Dias Committee in the National Convention for CA Students held in Nagpur in 2013.
- Dived on board of Blue Safari Submarine in Feb 2016 and participated in the site discovery of STARHOPE (Republic of Mauritius) by 35 meters depth
- Runner-up in Badminton tournament for CAs conducted by the ICAI, Nagpur Branch in January 2014.
- Was the Master of Ceremony in the Inaugural Session & a member of Registration Committee of the 12th National Convention for CA Students held in July 2009 at Nagpur
- Participated in the All India CA Students Conference held by BOS, ICAI in July 2008 at Nagpur, & also in CHORUS 2010 held by the Nagpur Branch of ICAI
- Represented the School in the National Seminar of Sanskrit, Indian Culture and History at Bhavans, Thrissure (Kerala) in 2004
- Participated in the cultural programmeof SPIC-MACAY at IIT, Mumbai in 2004
- Secured 2nd award for interschool “On-the-spot Poetry Writing” Contest in 2003
- Passed the Elementary Drawing Examination in 2002
- Played for the school team in interschool Chess in 2004 and regional Cricket championship in 2002
- Secured 2nd prize in “Sudoku” puzzle contest held by The Hitavada in 2005
- Played Keyboard and Harmonium in daily school assembly and various music concerts
- Blogger at www.pawansarda.wordpress.com; www.fb.com/pa1sarda
HOBBIES & INTERESTS :
- Reading Motivational books
- Playing Guitar and Keyboard
- Playing Cricket and Badminton
- Adventure Trekking
- Helping and motivating people (specially students)
Video Lectures Link
- CA INTER TAXATION BY CA PAWAN SARDA CAPS NAGPUR
- Tips on how to study and score high by C.A. Pawan Sarda CAPS student and All India Rank Holder
- CA - Inter Income Tax amendment lectures for may-19
- Part I: How to study and score high in C.A. by C.A. Pawan Sarda CAPS student
- CAPS Student Testimonial: C.A. Pawan Sarda, All India Rank Holder at all levels
- Part II : How to study and score high in C.A. by C.A. Pawan Sarda CAPS student
- Part III : How to study and score high in C.A. by C.A. Pawan Sarda CAPS student
- CA Inter / IPCC Taxation - GST Amendments by CA Pawan Sarda
- GST E way Bill video lecture for CA Inter / IPCC / CA Final Nov 2018 exam by CA Pawan Sarda
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cotact No. : 98237 15275