PROF. VIRAG MITKARYFaculty Member
M.COM., CA (F)
He is a dynastic teacher and started teaching at the age of 18.
He has been teaching Accounts, Statistics, Costing and Financial Management to XI-XII, CA, CS & CMA Students for the last 12 years.
• He has tought more than 10000 students till 2013.
• He has attended 'All India Accounts Teachers Conference' coordinated by CBSE Chairman at Mumbai and has contributed to the design of course contents of the CBSE Accounts paper.
• He is visiting faculty at ICAI Nagpur Branch.
• He is panel faculty at National Academy of Direct Taxes to educate Accountancy to IRS officers.
• He is also visiting faculty for Accounts at CBSE School.
• He believes in reciprocal teaching with student friendly approach towards the subject.