1. After passing Executive Programme, register for Professional Programme 9 (nine) months prior to the month in which the examination commences.
2. The Professional Programme comprises of 3 (three) modules of three subjects each including 1 elective subject.
3. Undergo 15 months And/or 3months of training under a practicing Company Secretary.
4. Undergo Postal Tuition for all the Module and obtain Coaching Completion Certificate for appearing in the examination.
5. The subjects of Professional Programme are:
6. Fees Payable: Rs.12,000/–
|MODULE I||MODULE II|
|I. Advanced Company Law and Practice|
II. Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
III. Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency
|IV. Information Technology and Systems Audit|
V. Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
VI. Ethics, Governance and Sustainability
|VII. Advanced Tax Laws and Practice|
VIII. Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
VIIII. Electives 1 out of below 5 subjects
|X. Banking Law and Practice|
XI. Capital, Commodity and Money Market
XII. Insurance Law and Practice
XIII. Intellectual Property Rights - Law and Practice
XIV. International Business-Laws and Practices