Executive Programme of Company Secretaryship
1. Pass CS Foundation Programme examination and register for CS Executive Programme. Arts, Science, Commerce Graduates (excluding Fine Arts) and ICAI and ICWA passed students are exempted from passing the CS Foundation Programme.
a. Note:– A student must not be less than 17 years of age for Executive Programme registration. Registration is for a period of five (5) years.
2. CS Executive Programme comprises of 2 (two) Modules and a student will be eligible to appear for one or both modules depending on the month of his registration. The registration and eligibility for appearing in exam is as under:
|Candidates registered in||Eligible to appear in|
|June / July / August|
September / October / November
December / January / February
March / April / May
|Both modules of Executive Programme Examination to be held in June next year.|
One module of Executive Programme examination to be held in June next year.
Both modules of Executive Programme Examination to be held in December.
One module of Executive Programme examination to be held in December.
3. Before appearing for exam also undergo Computer training programme and SIP (Student Induction Programme) as may be specified from time to time by CS Institute.
4. The subjects of Executive programme are:
|MODULE I||MODULE II|
|I. Jurisprudence, Interpretation & General Laws|
II. Company Law
III. Setting up of Business Entities & Closure
IV. Tax Laws and Practice
|V. Economic, Business & Commercial Laws|
VI. Corporate & Management Accounting
VII. Securities Laws & Capital Markets
VIII. Financial & Strategic Management
5. Fees Payable: Rs 8,500/– (For CS Foundation Programme Students ), Rs.9,000/– (for Commerce Graduates and
Rs.10,000/–) (For Non-Commerce Graduates).