I. Register & Study For Foundation Programme
- After appearing in XII, register with CS Institute before 31th March and appear for CS Foundation in DECEMBERExam.
OR Pass Class 12 (10+2) examination and register with the Institute before 30th September and appear in JUNEExam
- The student is provided with study material and Self test papers for various subjects.
- Subjects of Foundation Programme are:
a)Business Environment and Entrepreneurship b)Business Management, Ethics And Communication
c) Business Economics d)Fundamentals of Accounting And Auditing
- Foundation Programme examination is held in JUNE and DECEMBER every year.
- Fees for CS Foundation Programme is Rs.4,500/–
Arts, Science, Commerce Graduates (excluding Fine Arts) and ICAI and ICWA passed students are exempted from passing the CS Foundation Programme.
II. Executive Programme of Company Secretaryship
6. Pass CS Foundation Programme examination and register for CS Executive Programme. Arts, Science, Commerce Graduates (excluding Fine Arts) and ICAI and ICWA passed students are exempted from passing the CS Foundation Programme.
A student must not be less than 17 years of age for Executive Programme registration. Registration is for a period of five (5) years.
7. CS Executive Programme comprises of 2 (two) Modules and a student will be eligible to appear for one or both modules depending on the month of his registration. The registration and eligibility for appearing in exam is as under: