STEPS TO BE TAKEN TO BECOME A COST & MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT (CMA)
Admission to Foundation Course :
- A candidate should have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board or an Examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto or has passed National Diploma in Commerce Examination held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
- Student waiting for the result can apply for provisional admission
- Cost of prospectus Rs. 250/- available from Chapter.
Students desirous to undergo Postal Coaching can now apply for Registration ONLINE
- Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate
- Attested copy of 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement
- 3(Three) Passport size photographs –
- Pasted on the form
- One pasted on Identity Card and
- One to be attached with the application.
(Attestation should be by any member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India /The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ The Institute of Company Secretaries of India/Parliament/Stage Legislative Assembly or a Gazetted Officer or a Principal of a college)
5. Last date for admission to Foundation Course.
a) For December Term Examination, cut off date for admission is 30th June of same year.
b) For June Term Examination, cut off date for admission is 31st December of the previous year.
6. Syllabus of Foundation Course
|Paper 1 Fundamentals of Economics And Management|
Paper 2: Fundamentals of Accounting
Paper 3: Fundamentals of Law And Ethics
Paper 4: Fundamentals of Business Mathematics And Statistics