STEPS TO BE TAKEN TO BECOME A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
I. Register & Study For CA Foundation
1. Appear for Class 12 Examination and register with the Board of Studies of CA Institute to complete 4 months study period for CA FOUNDATION (before 30th June/31st Dec for Nov/May Exam)
2. Collect Study Package and prepare for the exam by reading the study material.
3. After qualifying class 12th, and completing 4 months of study period after registration, appear in CA Foundation.
4. CA Foundation will be held in MAY and NOVEMBER Every Year.
II. CA Foundation At A Glance
1. It is a foundation level exam for Chartered Accountancy.
2. It is an exam of four subjects:
|Paper 1: Principles and Practices of Accounting (100 Marks) Paper 2: Business Law (60) & Business Correspondence and Reporting (40) (100 Marks) Paper 3: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning (60) & Statistics (40) (100 Marks) Paper 4: Business Economics (60) & Business and Commercial Knowledge (40) (100 Marks)|