CA D. G. SHARAMAFounder Member, Faculty & Director
B.COM, FCA, LICENTIATE CS, GRAD. CWA
- He is a Practicing Chartered Accountant.
- He has qualified the exam of all the three premier professional institutes ICAI, ICAI (Institute of Cost Accountants of India) & ICSI.
- He has been teaching Accounts, Financial Management and Costing to CA students at Foundation (now CPT), Inter (now IPCC) & Final levels for the last twenty four years.He is a Founder Member, Faculty & Director of Central Academy of Professional Studies (CAPS), Nagpur, a premier institution for imparting quality professional education in central India.
- He has given lectures in various seminars organised by the Nagpur Branch of ICAI.
- TEACHING EXPERIENCE –28 YEARS TAUGHT MORE THAN 40000 STUDENTS TILL 2013 He has also co-authored following books:
- Fundamental of Accounting for CPT, published by M/s Taxmann.
- Accounting for CA-IPCC (Group-I), published by M/s Taxmann.
- Advanced Accounting for CA-IPCC (Group-II), published by M/s Taxmann.
- An Illustrated Guide to Accounting Standards for IPCC, Published by M/s Taxmann.
- Law & Practice Relating to Companies (Auditors) Report Order, 2003, Published by M/s Taxmann.
- Book on Tax Audit, Published by M/s Taxmann.
- Business Finance for Beginners (Covering B.Com. Part I Syllabus of Nagpur University).
- Fundamentals of Business Finance (Covering B.Com. Part II Syllabus of Nagpur University). DVDs of recording of his live class room teaching of Accounting for CPT & IPCC have been released by M/s Taxmann.